Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cinderella and Prince Charming

Last night when I put MJ to bed I bent over and gave him a hug and as I was standing back up he took my face and said "you are Cinderella" and I gave him a kiss and said "and you are my prince charming". That made my day by far.

I came down stairs and told Micah what MJ had done and he said that during the morning when he was watching a movie MJ saw Cinderella's castle and asked if he could go to the castle and go inside... he asked who Cinderella was and said that he wanted to marry her. Micah told MJ that I am his Cinderella and that someday he could find and marry his own Cinderella.

So tonight as Micah put MJ to bed MJ asked Micah where Cinderella was and Micah told him that she was in her castle and MJ said "no where is Cinderella Mom" so Micah answered she is down stairs and MJ replied "I am her prince charming"

Being a mom is so hard sometimes but always rewarding. I am so blessed to have MJ for a son and Micah for a husband.