Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And A Baby Makes Four!

Well a new chapter has begun in our life. We are expecting a baby! I am so excited about this new addition to our family and I am really glad that I can share the good news. I am 3 months and our due date is November 12th... so far the first few weeks I was sick but I am feeling much better. I am tired a lot but that could just be from having a toddler.

MJ is excited about the baby as well and has said some pretty funny things when we talk about it. Like he knows that there is a baby in my belly and so one day he said "can I hop in there" I let him know that there is only room for one. We ask him what we should call the baby and he says "baby", or we ask him if he wants a brother or a sister and he usually says "I want a brother and a sister".

Thanks for going on this journey with us and keep the baby in your prayers as God continues to create and mold one of His.

No comments: