I am not sure that many of you know this... but I have always wanted to own a store.
It all started with the movie "You've Got Mail" after that sweet girly movie I instantly wanted a bookstore and I needed to go to New York City as soon as possible.
I eventually made it to NYC and I would still love to own a bookstore but that isn't really possible where I am living now and I have found a new love. Crochet... I know not a very good segue... but since moving to Northern California I have learned how to crochet and I really enjoy sitting down with some yarn, a crochet hook and a pattern to create something new and beautiful. I have made bags, slippers, mug warmers, hats of all shapes and sizes, ear warmers, headbands and scarves.
I have been flirting with the idea of having an Etsy site for some time now but I just wasn't sure what I would create and now I know. So here it is my Etsy site: HooksandDunn the name of my shop came from The Gardner's and I am thankful because I was having a really hard time thinking of a unique name.
Thanks for reading this and thanks if you check out HooksandDunn and thanks if you pass on my Etsy store to others.

No comments:
Post a Comment