Here is an update for some... we are expecting baby #3!
We are all very excited about this new addition to our family.
The boys are ready to meet their new sister.
Here are a few pictures of getting the room ready.
From guest/school storage/junk room to guest room/nursery.
 |
| I wanted to paint but I didn't know that would mean hand painting all of the joints in the wood paneling. |
 |
This is a peg board we had left over from when Micah (Santa) built Grant's workbench.
I painted it chevron and am using it in the room for storage. |
 |
| MJ removing the hardware off of my nightstand from when I was little so we could give it a face lift. |
 |
| Micah and Grant sanded it so I could paint it an antique white. |
 |
Here is Grant helping to put the crib together.
It is really cute when he says alan wrench. |
 |
| MJ is checking to make sure all of the screws are tight enough. |
 |
| There is the chevron peg board with baskets for storage. |
 |
| Guest side of the room. |
 |
| Baby side of the room. |
 |
The crib with our farm animal bedding that we have used with both boys.
It brings a little piece of Georgia into the nursery and a smile to my face. |
 |
The sweet pink pig (from Davis BBQ) we had with the boys and now our girl.
Grammy made sure she had her first baby doll waiting for her when she gets here.
We are so blessed and excited to welcome this new baby into our family. More pictures to come soon... |
No comments:
Post a Comment