Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Time

Well Christmas is right around the corner and can I just say that I am so excited... not only is it Lane's first Christmas but my entire family will be here. I tear up as I write these words because I am so thankful! It has been five years since we have all been together for Christmas. My grandparents, parents, brother and his girlfriend and my brothers roommate (who we grew up with) will all be here.
Even though we will all be together it is hard too because Micah's family is in Georgia ~ it is hard when you want to be in two places at the same time. Thankfully though we will see them in just a few short weeks when we are in Georgia.
Enough of the sappy stuff here are some pictures from our Christmas card photo shoot (it seems so silly to call it that) our sweet friend and neighbor Eryn took the pictures.

We were standing in a foot of mud right here... it was gross. 

I forgot how hard it is to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time. 

Brothers and best friends.  

Grant was goofy as a loon while trying to take pictures. 

I love this one! 

MJ has such a great smile in this picture.
Grant is doing who knows what and Lane is just taking it all in. 

Throwing leaves. 



Tater Bug
Grantster

Just the girls.

We hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!