Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Lane's First Birthday


It is hard to believe that Lane is 1! 
I realized that as I worked on Lane's smash cake that the Lord has blessed us beyond what we could ever imagine. We have three wonderful children, this was my 8th year making birthday cakes and I pray for many many more. His blessings are so precious, I pray that our children know how much we love them, but most of all how much more He Loves them. 
The big day was celebrated with our neighbor, Callahan who turned 1 on April 22nd. 
Bekah and I had a great time planning the birthday party and creating special touches for the big day. 
I think Callahan and Lane had a great time at their party! 
Here are a few pictures:



We used Adobe Illustrator (free trial) to create the invitation.
I cropped it to remove our phone numbers, so it looks a little short. 



Made bubbles for a party favor using baby food jars and pipe cleaner.

Used frames to capture a year in pictures.
Bekah made the burlap 1 and a birthday banner that I don't have a picture of. 

Lane loved her BBQ, baked beans and watermelon.

Those blue eyes get me every time. 

Cake! 

She loved the cake! 

Lane would have picked the whole thing up if she could have. 

 
After cake! 


Getting so big! 



 Not sure if you can read the chalk board above Lane, but it was really fun to create it.
I got the weight wrong though... according to her check up on Monday she weighs almost 19 lbs. 


Callahan and Lane played in this box and with blocks.
What more could a baby want!


Thanks to our family and friends who came to help us celebrate!
Thanks to our sweet friend Eryn for  all of the great pictures. 

No comments: