Monday, July 6, 2015

How Does Our Garden Grow ~ Part 2

Its early July and our little garden is just a growing. 
I have been surprised that the hotter it gets outside the better the plants seem to do. 

We have had a little trouble with blossom end rot but hopefully the lime slurry we made today will help with that. 

I am learning a lot, and Grant loves to help me! 
Here are the first veggies from our garden.
2 Zucchini and 1 Yellow Squash
I should probably steam them, but I think I'll make Zucchini bread instead. 

Here is our watermelon. 


This is our little Okra plant.
The only one that made it out of an entire row. 

This is our pole bean, it hasn't gotten much bigger than when I planted it. 

Yellow Squash

Here you can see one pepper plant, squash, zucchini, marigolds and tomatoes. 





No comments: