Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy Friday

Well life is a little crazy these days with four kiddos at home, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Being so busy with homeschooling, nursing a new born and keeping up with a toddler can leave little time for taking care of me. One thing I have learned over the years is that if I'm not taking care of myself I can't take care of others very well.

Fortunately I have found a few things that make taking care of myself a little easier. A few months ago my mom became an Arbonne independent consultant and she shared a few of the products with me and I was hooked. Arbonne is a thirty five year old company with nutrition and skin care products that are botanically based. All of their products are guaranteed to be Safe. Pure. and Beneficial.

My favorite nutrition product is the protein powder and recently I made up some meal replacement shake kits to keep in the freezer so that I could grab one, add water, blend it up and have a meal while I 'm taking care of others.

Arbonne Chocolate Protein Powder, Arbonne Fiber Boost, Frozen Blueberries,
Organic Spinach and Organic Coconut Oil

I made 7 bags to put in the freezer and 1 cup for blending when I was done. 

I added 2 scoops of protein powder, 1 scoop of fiber, 1 cup of blueberries,
a handful of spinach and a Tbs. of coconut oil.
I like to keep my protein powder in Tupperware for easy storage. 

Here are all my bags ready to go in the freezer, I made most of this while
holding a 2 month old. 

When ready to enjoy I put a bag into my blending cup and add water. 

A meal in a cup and the deep purple is so pretty!

If you would like any information about Arbonne or their products let me know - I just became an independent consultant, you can check out my web site here
Have a happy and healthy Friday!

No comments: