Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MJ Lost A Tooth

Well MJ lost his first tooth today!

When we went to the dentist a few weeks ago for this cleaning they told us that his bottom two teeth were loose and that they would come up sometime soon. We wiggled them a little and they didn't feel very loose.

Today MJ was eating some pretzels and he said "hey mom look at this" and we was bending his tooth all of the way forward. Micah came home from lunch and he was so excited to show him how loose his tooth was. He then told us that when his tooth came out that it would hurt but don't worry because a new tooth would grow in. He acts so big sometimes.

MJ was outside playing in the backyard after lunch and he ran inside and said "hey mom look at this" but this time he was holding his tooth. I asked him how it came out and he said "I just pulled it out"

Now he is showing everyone and telling them that the tooth fairy might bring him a dollar or a penny he isn't sure.

I guess I need to start looking around for some cash so the tooth fairy can make her first visit.... I wasn't prepared for this at all.

Here he is... my sweet boy short one tooth. 

No comments: