Friday, March 15, 2013

Little League 2013

I am sure this isn't my only post on little league this year... but it is the first.

MJ is super excited to be playing coach pitch baseball this year with the River Cats. (Coach pitch is when they get 3 pitches from the coach if they don't hit one of those they get 1 try from the tee) MJ is learning a lot about baseball and having so much fun. I forgot to mention that Micah is helping to coach as well... so Grant and I are in the stands cheering them both on.

Here are a few pictures of his first game.

On the way to our first game. 
Grant being silly with the camera. 

Getting ready to bat. 

He's so cute. 

MJ was on second base and saw me with the camera... he is such a ham. 

On third base ready to run home. 

Ready and waiting. 

Having fun.



No comments: