Friday, May 24, 2013

Sweet Moments

Sometimes in life we are faced with circumstances that are challenging. As we turn to the  Lord in these places He has a gracious way of taking these moments and cultivating within us a heart of thankfulness. 
I have been focused on being thankful this week and yesterday I was blessed by catching my boys in a sweet moment. I was able to snap a few pictures without them knowing. All they were doing was sitting together eating a snack but the love that I witnessed between them made me smile and thank God for All things. 



Enjoying the backyard and some trail mix.  
Grant laughing... I wish I remembered what he was laughing about. 

I am pretty sure they were teasing each other. 

They were sharing and playing and had no idea I was watching. 
Then out came the water guns. 

They have so much fun together. I am so thankful for them!


Romans 8:28

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
28 And we know that [a]God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 

No comments: