I need to start this post to let everyone know that I know nothing about fly fishing nor did I take these pictures. I am posting theses pictures from a trip Micah took last week.
Micah has been wanting to fly fish since we moved here. For Christmas he received the book Fly Fishing in Northern California and as of last week he purchased the specific fly's for this area or river (I don't really know how specific this is). He wanted the entire family to go but after I read that the hike to the river was 1.5 miles from where you park and that it was difficult I wasn't sure it would be the best hike for the boys. It was a good thing that we didn't all go because the hike was 1.5 miles down to the water and you guessed it 1.5 miles up on the way out. The pictures are beautiful and Micah said he caught plenty of fish, no fish pictures though, Micah didn't want to drop the camera in the water.
 |
| This is the first time he saw the water and knew he was somewhat going the right way. |
 |
| A walking bridge that he found on the trail. |
 |
| Finally reached the river. |
 |
| This is so beautiful. |
 |
| Maybe next time we'll find a babysitter and I can tag along. |
 |
| He had to get a picture of the jeep. |
2 comments:
This is a gem of a place. Did he bring home some fish?
No he didn't bring any fish home... maybe next time.
Post a Comment