Grant has grown by leaps and bounds lately. He has been wanting a big bike (like MJ's) and so this week he got a new bike. I wish I would have had the camera at the store when we picked one out. He rode several around the store. He is also potty trained... in a week... crazy fast and easy. Such a big boy!
MJ is reading really well! I am looking forward to school starting in a month or so and looking forward to that time that we spend each day learning. MJ is also going to play soccer this fall... he is looking forward to soccer but not school.
Here are some pictures of the boys!
| Grant has to learn to watch where he is going... he likes to watch the wheels go round and round. |
| Getting used to wearing his helmet. Love those chubby cheeks! |
| Brothers, I pray they always stay as close as they are now. |
No comments:
Post a Comment