Recently me sweet neighbor Bekah came by to hang out, we have been blessed to spend more time together. Her little boy and Lane are 4 days apart and since our pregnancy and their birth we have connected more. We were talking about Etsy and wanting to craft and be creative and our new Etsy store was born.
We decided to use things we already have to create items we would use in our houses to decorate or use for entertaining or parties. We then needed a name and we threw a few names around when Bekah came up with Manzanita Market.
We put a lot of heart into what we make and I hope y'all take time to check it out and that you like what you see.

2 comments:
Very very cute! Yes it can be difficult to sale on Etsy. It is awesome that so many people make cool things, but the market for anything is hard to get into. Finding something unique like this is awesome. I hope you have lots of luck! I closed mine down for a bit because I had to file my Etsy income on taxes and wasn't sure of the process, but it was easier than I thought so I need to open back up while it is still kind of cold, because I only sale things when it's cold.
Thanks Lyns!
I would love to know more about Etsy and taxes. :) I've done a little research but to hear about it from someone who has filed would be great.
Post a Comment