I have since completed a market bag, flowers, hat and headband. I am thankful for the people who took time to help me get started, it is a hobby I really enjoy.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Crochet
While living in the woods of northern California I have learned how to crochet. I have wanted to learn since I started knitting about 5 years ago, but didn't really have time to sit down and figure it out. Before moving I had a couple of friends show me the basics but I have to learn by doing and before I moved I had learned how to make a chain and had started a rag rug. In my first couple of weeks living at Woodleaf I was able to get together with a couple of the other moms and they showed me the basic single crochet and I was able to practice a little. Then I found a blog that had been pinned on Pinterest called crochet school at www.craftyminx.com. This blog goes through step by step lessons with videos... it was the perfect learning tool for me because I had something to look at while I was practicing and I could pause and rewind as much as I wanted.
I have since completed a market bag, flowers, hat and headband. I am thankful for the people who took time to help me get started, it is a hobby I really enjoy.
I have since completed a market bag, flowers, hat and headband. I am thankful for the people who took time to help me get started, it is a hobby I really enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute bag!!! Great job!
Post a Comment