Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Flour Finger Painting


So yesterday was a really nice day and so I decided to try flour finger paint ( I found the idea on Pinterst like most all of my ideas) all you need is flour, water and food coloring and you have edible ( I guess if you were very hungry it would be edible) finger paint. 




Grant did a  great job waiting patiently.

As you can see he thought it was food... good thing it
was flour finger paint. 

Then the fun began. 

MJ had a lot of fun and Grant enjoyed playing
in the water. 

Grant is so curious. 

MJ had fun making hand prints. 

Painting

and then the had the bright idea to do
foot prints. 


Grant was painting his hat. 

MJ continued to paint... 

and do hand prints.

We had a great time outside. You would think that this lasted hours by all of the pictures but they only painted for about 20 minutes... either way it was 20 minutes of fun! 

No comments: