Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bishops Pumpkin Farm

Well I know I am way late in posting this but I am trying to get caught up before Thanksgiving!

After our trip to Georgia we went to Bishops Pumpkin Farm! It was more like an amusement park with a train, corn maze, sunflower maze, huge playground, petting zoo and a hay ride to pick out your pumpkin. I am sure there is more but that is all we were able to get to.

We went on a Saturday morning and it looked like we were in the scene from the movie Field of Dreams... If you build it they will come... (if you haven't seen this movie it is really good especially if you like baseball). There were cars as far as you could see pulling into this field and parking to go to the pumpkin farm.


Here are some pictures from our day:






No comments: