Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Fall!


So after our trip home to Georgia I was inspired by all of the beautiful fall colors and wanted to decorate our house for fall. Micah found the hollowed out logs when he was cutting fire wood one day. The big pumpkin came from our trip to the pumpkin farm and the small pumpkins came out of the garden we inherited. The pinecones are from the huge pine trees where we live.  I have been inspired by a technique for painting signs and so I painted the sign to add a bit of southern charm. 
Hope you have a blessed fall! 





One great thing about where we live is that my parents live a couple of hours away so we see them pretty often. 

MJ wanted to have some pictures taken by himself... he is such a ham. 

This is my attempt at recreating a picture every year of MJ hugging a pumpkin.
It started when he was itty bitty at Burt's Pumpkin Farm in GA. 

No comments: