Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day of School





We started school this week!!! MJ is really excited about doing school at home and I have to say that I am excited about getting to see him learn. Our first day went okay... Grant wasn't used to me giving MJ so much attention but Day 2 and 3 have gone much better. I am still waiting on my curriculum to arrive but I have planned out a week of review material so we are reviewing Letters, Numbers, Shapes and Colors.
 I have found some great resources online and really like  www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com she has some great resources and some really good age appropriate Bible lessons. 




MJ playing match the letter to the beginning word sound.
(He is sitting at the really great desk Micah made) 


This is what Grant was doing... dumping frosted flakes all over the floor. 

MJ practicing writing letters in shaving cream on his desk.
(I remember doing this when I was little in school) 

Grant is getting the hang of school. He loves to sing with us during calendar time. 

No comments: