On Saturday we hosted the Summer Kid Olympics up at our house along with our neighbors and another friend. We had about 20 kids (I don't actually know the number it just seemed like at least 20) ages 1 - 11. We started off with flag decorating a relay race and then the parade of families on to the games. At the games we had balance beam, high jump, javelin throw, ribbon dancing (gymnastics), weight lifting and water balloon shot put. After the games we raced over to the closing ceremonies for medals and snacks. It was a great afternoon and MJ is still talking about it.
| This is water balloon shot put (turned into hit Mr. Jeff with the water balloon) |
| Grant is so strong he can lift the heaviest weights. |
| Water balloon shot put quickly turned into water balloon fight. |
| Grant is handing me his ribbon... no ribbon dancing for this macho man. |
| Snack Time... MJ is about to swallow his cupcake whole. |
| I just had to post this sequence of Grant eating a cup cake. |
| MMMMM.... that was good! |
| Here are all the Woodleaf boys with their medals! |
| Say Cheese! |
3 comments:
it looks like grant ate the whole plate of cupcakes!
I didn't even notice the plate of wrappers in the picture... that is funny! Grant would have eaten all of the cupcake if I would have let him.
Post a Comment