Sunday, August 26, 2012

Look Mom, No Training Wheels!!!



This morning I took the boys out to play so that Micah could put up a desk area for homeschool (more on that to come in another post) and while we were outside MJ was riding his bike and he kept falling over. I told him I thought it was time to take off the training wheels and try riding without them. He said "okay mom but tomorrow I might want to put them back on" and I told him if we take them off we aren't putting them back on. He agreed and we tried a little in the back yard... then when Micah was finished we took him out to the concrete space behind our house and the rest is history.  
Get Ready

Get Set 

Make a turn... 





Off he goes!!!


It is such a blessing to watch this little man grow up!!! 

No comments: