Friday, August 10, 2012

Tableau at Woodleaf

Every week here at camp they have a western night... more of pioneer days since we are in gold mining  hills. So we attempted to attend the very last one of the summer on Wednesday night. We missed the big scene but we made it in time to see the clean up... and to the kids it didn't matter they had a great time just being kids! 
MJ on his way... he was really excited to get dressed up. 

The Dunn Family

I don't look very western at all... I will have to work on my look before next summer.
I wore my boots and french braided my hair but I don't think that is quite enough. 

Super cute Grant with his 5 o'clock shadow. 

Howdy Partner! 

Grant and Dylan in jail. 

All the little guys in jail... Abby is smart she must be the jail keeper.

These are our great neighbors The Gardner's.

Here are 3 families worth of children. 

MJ jumping off of the mine shaft. 


Grant and I trying to take it all in.

We had a great time and look forward to being on time next year for the entire tableau.

Y'all come see us! 

No comments: